Friday, January 30, 2004

Which classes to take?
I finished Forbidden Doors 10 at lunch, and started Charmed after school.
Im only on page 17, but Im hoping to finish my the end of the night.
::pouty lips:: What else to say?
I dont think I did too well on my math test, but I do think I A'ced my Computer
Literacy test. Thats good...I guess.
And Im debating what classes to take next year. (Can only have 6 1/2 credits!)

English - 1 credit
Earth Science - 1 credit
Geometry - 1 credit
Drawing - 1 credit
PE - 1/2 credit
Consumer Ed - 1/2 credit
Journal writing 1 - 1/2 credit
Journal Writing 2 - 1/2 credit
Health - 1/2 credit
Web page Design - 1/2 credit
Photography 1 and 2 - 1 credit

So, I guess I'll save Photography 1 and 2 for Junior year...And health for Junior year also.
Sound good? Suggestions? XXCrimsonCryXX@cs.com
Email me with thoughts anyone.

No comments: