Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Must Love Dogs, by Claire Cook (at lunch I read)
Nothing really happened today. Tried Atkins pancakes..didn't taste good...
And, um, talked to Peter before class today. For a whole like..10 minutes. Was cool. I dont even know what we talked about, just lots of random comments. Heh. But I did notice that I do get kinda' stutter-ish around him..my words get jumbled up. Im not like..shy around him, atleast I shouldnt be, but I know that doesnt really happen around other people..::shrug:: I dont know.
Sat alone at lunch, on the floor in the walkway in the cafeteria reading a book. Was cool...
Um, then I talked to Theo..And Cammy is back. Yay.
I asked Theo if he wanted to come to youth group...he said yeah, but since this is the last weekend with his Mom before he moves in with his Dad, he doesn't know. (Peter said he might come! yay)
Well. Im drinking coffee right now.
Had a world history quiz today on Latin American map..I think I bombed it. I knew all the countries and islands..but the way Mr. Dowd set up the quiz, I just got confused...
Theo questioned me about Emanuel...he said "he plays games with you, doesnt he?" That was kinda' an awkward moment...ummm.
Adal and Tracie didn't go to Anime Club after school. Theo came with me, and Tiff, Sam, Judy, Sabel, Allie, John S, and some other people all showed up. Lots of people came FOR THE ALL TIME FIRST EVER MEETING OF ANIME CLUB! hehe. People voted to watch Inu Yasha, to me that was really boring, I prefered to watch Weiss Cruz or Excel Saga, but oh well. Next week should be better.
Nothing much else to say..
Now, to add to the list, Cammy said I was acting different.
A total of three people in two days...I guess I am acting weird. ::sigh:: oh well.
Hopefully it's not a bad different or something...

No comments: