Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Bye Theo. :-(
Today was Theo's last day! :-( Depressing. I'm gonna' miss him, he's my buddy! I hung out with him all through lunch..even sat at a lunch table with him and Lisa for awhile. Didnt talk to Peter though...Maybe he's mad at me, though I doubt he is. Has no reason to be. I just presume hes stressed or having a little downfall...Oh well, not my business. I'll just wait for him to talk to me.
Well, besides that...Tiff and Theo are friends again! Its awesome...apparantly Tiffany started crying at lunch...because of Theo leaving. Emotional times.
Um. Nothing happened with Colin...
In freshman foundations, me and Paul were making a lot of noise. I was working on my review packet for world history, and getting frusterated..and he was looking up german words in his german dictionary...so then he decided he wanted to look for answers for me, so he started doing that and I was looking through the dictionary..I found the words "death, die, blood, savior, etc" but then he got frusterated with my packet..and took the dictionary back...and finished my list of words...he added "hell, hernia.." and some others..HERNIA!? lol. Twas funny.
Had to write different types of poems in english. I felt so "on the spot" its like..BAM! I dont know, was difficult, but I managed. Oh well, I gotta go finish my biology, world history, and english review packets..so, talk later.

No comments: