Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Goodbye World History....Goodbye Biology!
Well..let's see. Last night got pretty bad..I dont really know what happened, but I cried myself to sleep. :-( was depressing...started thinking about Tobi again, and yeah. Well, woke up...my toe was thobbing..because I accidentily cut it..and then I get to school, and Theo's gone. :-( and I forgot, so it was sad when I remembered, then I had to do that dance thing in gym..and we had to wing it...My toe hurt..and it started bleeding afterwards..but no one knew..heh. and...yeah, we messed up. But, then, I get to the locker room and theres some unknown lock on my locker!! The bell has already rung mind you. So, I have to borrow 1$ from Sarah so the stupid lady would take the lock off my locker...ALL because I forgot to lock my locker BECAUSE I didnt have to change because my group wore matching outfits for the dance! BLAHH! Made me mad. So, we played trivial pursuit in world history..and in biology we studied the whole time. I type for Saloin, because she was too slow..and I talked to Heather for a bit... (weird thing: I walked into biology, and I heard people saying "theres naomi" and "ooh, there she is" ....sorta' around Colin's group of friends..dont know what that was about. But whatever. Soo..at lunch..Caleb (kid from awhile ago who I yelled at for playing music in the hall....my immature days..lol) um, he sat kinda' by me at lunch..he was doing homework and had nowhere else to sit so he sat on the floor...um, i loaned him a pen...never got it back. So yeah. Um, then one of Calebs friends came..followed by Paul...followed by some other kid..Then Cammy and Colin came...Lots of people. Well, found out Paul used to watch Outlaw Star...very cool...very cool indeed. (Tiffany gave me an outlaw star crossword this morning) And um...didnt talk to Peter...waved in the hall, that was about it.
Nothing major happened I guess...
Well, I got home and started studying for finals..and Adal called..and told me he doesnt get to go to Japan...Im not really sure about the details, but i guess the second choice on his list was Twaiwan (i think it was) so..thats where they were going to send him..but he really want to go to Japan....and I want him to go to Japan..heh, so it's a sad day.
Um, Cammy told me she's not happy..she didnt say why..but she did say her perkiness is all an act.
Well, I gotta' go already. Take a shower...take Cleo out...read bible...sleep...then get up early..take finals..GRR!
(...more drama with the Colin-Theo feud...)

No comments: