Saturday, January 03, 2004

How well do people really know me?
1.What is my name?
2.What is my middle name?
3.How old am I?
4.When is my birthday?
5.What is my favorite color?
6.Who is my favorite band?
7.One of my favorite movies?
8.What is my favorite food?
9.What is my favorite beverage?
10.What is my favorite book?
11. What book affected me most?
12.What religion am I?
13.What is my favorite anime?
14. What is my favorite Disney movie?
15.What era do I wish I lived in?
16.What is my favorite video game?
17.Another of my favorite movies?
18.What is my favorite restuarant?
19.What is my lucky number?
20. What is my unlucky number?
21.Name three concerts I've been to
22. What is my favorite book series/trilogy?
23. What do I want to be when I grow up?
24. What is my favorite subject in school?
25. What is my favorite animal?
26. Would I rather be killed by a shark or bear?
27. Which do I hate more, sneezes or hiccups?
28. My favorite actor?
29. My favorite actress?
30. What color is my natural hair?
Email address -----> xxcrimsoncryxx@cs.com

Send me your answers. See how well you know me.

No comments: