Friday, January 23, 2004

Paul said he wished "chill pills" were real,so I said take a placebo
Well, yesterday was my world history and biology finals. They were hard. I know I didnt pass world history...I didnt know any of the answers. Hugged Adal before class ended. Then, even with the cheat sheet in biology, I think I failed because Mr. Anderson didn't teach us about the body system..he got too frusterated with us and decided to skip it. But it was on the test...so none of us knew that part. Anyway, after I got home I fell asleep...was really tired. Then I saw Big Fish, which was really good. I loved it, just like I thought I would. It's one of my favorite movies now. Okay, then today, I went to the cafeteria forfirst block, because I didnt have a final. I sat with Cammy and Tracie, and their friend Dan, for about an hour. Was...interesting. Cammy and Tracie had a "heated discussion" about freedom in America and stuff. I didnt get involved. Then, about 20 minutes before the bell rang, Paul got their and I sat by him on the floor. He was sick. :-( Hope he feels better. But hes really funny when hes sick. He was acting skitso...he had watched A Beautiful Mind before he got there. Maybe thats why..hehe. But um, he was also acting dazed and confused kinda', like he had just woken up..it was funny. So, yeah. Today was Colin's last day here.. It was sad. I didnt say much to him. Were not really the best of friends, but yeah. I hope he likes his new school. Um, I havent talked to Theo at all, I think Im going to write him an email.Anyway, I also took my English final..it was harder than I expected, but I think I did fairly well. Mrs Mueller asked me to be an English monitor during my seminar, and I would, but I dont think I can because I wont be exempt (meaning I'll have to go to study hall because not all my grades are C- or higher) so I doubt they'll let me be a monitor. ::sigh:: Oh well.

No comments: