Friday, January 16, 2004

Grr
Today actually wasn't horrible. First block sucked, the people were blasted Nelly and Mya and junk, and it gave me a massive head ach that lasted the rest of the day. Um, nothing really happened in second block except that I think I did okay on the Middle East map quiz, and that we got a 11-12 page review packet for the final...Um, in Biology, nothing big. Lunch..sat with Paul the whole time. He told me Im his friend. ^_^ But he had a really really bad sinus head ach..and I felt bad for him. So, yeah. Also, Colin wasn't being too bad in biology. Well, I didnt talk to Theo much at all at lunch, even though it is his last official day at this school...it sucks, but he was busy with Lisa, so I just kinda' backed off, and I was talking to Paul, so he said he wouldn't interrupt. Ah well, I actually have to get going because Im about to see Big Fish, but I'll write later...MAYBE..for my daily readers..lol (as if I have any!!!?)

No comments: