Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Looking down
Today has been long. In first block, peoere playing songs that I used to like, but made myself top listening to because they were dirty. So, they were playing them loud and it was like...running around in my head...so I seriously felt like I was going to scream...Then, in second block (world histroy) I found out I have a D+ and...if I fail the final, I basically fail the class...I mean, I've never worked this hard in a class before...so now, that Im failing, it's like my hardest isn't good enough. Well, that's not true, I could have worked harder, but not with English and Biology on top of it all. (mostly biology) but um, yeah, this really sucks. As for lunch..Paul talked to me and basically he said I have bad social skills. He got really frusterated with me...and my social skills, so um..yeah. That's 4 times this week....And then, as I was leaving lunch, this boy I dont know came up to me and pointed at my shirt and said "theres something on your shirt" so I looked down, and he flung his finger up....you know, that joke..made ya' look or whatever...So, they were just messing with me...him and his friends just started laughing. I walked away, but I was sooo mad. After that, along with my grade in world history, I wanted to cry. Didn't talk to Theo much. It sucks, this is his last week here, and I missed a day! ::sigh:: And boy oh boy, Tiff is soo mad at him. She was cursing off a storm this morning about Theo...was kinda' annoying, but I guess she had good reason. I personally don't agree with it, but hey, I have no room to talk. Oh well.
Went to Lifetime with mom today..things were going okay until the drive home when she started talking about Dad...she offered to give me her damned wedding ring! What the heck am I supposed to say to that? Whatever
I feel like I have nobody to talk to...yeah, there's Peter, we talk a lot more now than we ever have before, but still...I dont think I know him well enough to...really let go...So, yeah. Hopefully things will look up tomorrow.

No comments: