Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Lots of stuff
Being back in school is taking it's toll again. I'm not sure if it's this school..or if it's me, but I can feel myself changing again... Like, the little things. Im almost too exausted for my devotionals and worship each day. And a lot of the time I just feel like a small sin once wont hurt any, when I know each sin is bad, no matter how big or small. I see myself trying to creep around the facts. Dont get me wrong...I still love God with all my heart, and I still love being christian and going to church, still look forward to youth group, Im not losing my faith or anything like that. Im just saying it's soooo much harder when Im in school to be the best I can...so much stress, so much homework, so much studying. The past few days I was totally slacking on my homework, and I really have to get in shape if I want to pass World History.
Anyway, I found out what's going on with Colin and Coutney...I cant say anything, in case people read this for gossip....but, I feel really bad for them both. They were clearly stupid for having sex in the first place. But Colin is not wearing the cross he wanted, that I got for him, anymore. I asked him today why he wasn't...he said he doesnt believe in organized religion...and I tried to talk to him about it, but I didnt say much, because I know pushing him wont help. So, then he also said "If God is supposed to be forgiving, why does he send sinners to Hell?" and I said "Because, they refused to except Jese Christ as their savior..and it pains him when they go to Hell, he doesn't want them to." and he also tried to say there is nothing wrong with mixing religions...which, obviously is way out there. I just let him know hes always welcome at youth group, even if he thinks its organized..though, I dont think it is...it's casual. But, he said maybe, even though I can tell he doesnt want to go anymore. It stinks, it really does.
Um. The only time I really talked to Theo today was at lunch for a little bit...he told me how he and his friend Lisa are taunting this kid Stewart...which I think is really mean, but he thinks its funny.
Um, just said Hi to Peter in the hall...Didnt actually talk at all today.
Talked to Paul all through Freshman Foundations. Was funny. We were skipping through the introduction to computers virtual thing we had to do, and then when the quiz came, we'd take it, then review it and I'd write down the answers, and then we'd take it again, and get a good score. Was funny. So, then we were drawing in my notebook. Hes talented. And then we talked at lunch a bit. The hall monitors were complete jerks today! GRRR! Made me mad.
Mr. Anderson didn't like my drawing of him. Didnt look like him too much, but he said it was horrible...the meaning behind it. In it, he had written a book called "i poinsoned my student" and he was thinking "stupid kids shouldnt have come to my restuarant". He said to me "I never called my students stupid.." which I know is a lie because he calls Brock stupid all the time. Maybe he doesnt notice, I dont know. But Austin and Colin and Mikah (probably not how you spell it) and Sara G, were laughing (I think those were the people) because they all know he calls people stupid. Anyway. Pray for Colin, hes really...pissed...was rocking back and forth in class today...kneeling on the floor...and was listening to his KORN CD really loud. So, yeah.
Didnt talk to Jennifer.
Juana and me talked a bit, was funny...
Gotta' do homework now.
World History: 4 packets (one of them with two sets of questions, and one from yesterday)..and two map projects...
Biology: A worksheet
English: Finish Romeo and Juliet...finish the Notes and Quotes, study for the Act 5 quiz tomorrow...and start the packet project on one character...and start my extra credit!
Wooh, I really better go!

No comments: