Monday, January 19, 2004

My head pounds like my heart beats..only 10 times harder
Well, things have been weird lately. In youth group I brought my homework and worked on the packet for the world history final. Dan, Erik, Jackie, nor Crystal were able to help me..even though they all already took world history. So, yeah. And, I didn't go to church on sunday..I'm not feeling good. Really bad head ach..and been getting dizzy spells..saw doubles last night. Blah
Well, the plus side was I got to watch Charmed, which was actually a good episode.
And I talked to Jesse, my christian friend I met online. He's really cool, and I'm glad we got to talk again, it's been awhile. He says he loves me..but how can anyone possibly love someone online? We havent ever talked on the phone or anything. I dont know, very confusing. Apparantly I upset him because I said I didn't love him...I dont know what love is. I love the way he encourages me on my walk with God...seems to renew my faith and all, it's really cool. And he worries about me...more than anyone in real life anyway..I told him I was dizzy and he cared..that's really cool.
He read about Peter in here, and got jealous..I dont know of what..but whatever.
Crystal said on monday nights she will be going to a bible study with Erik, Erik's mom, aunt Kathy, Darren, Cidny, and some other people...they all immediately thought of her when the discussion about starting this bible study came up. ::sigh:: whatever.
Oh well, jesse is waiting to read this..see if Im writing good or bad about him.

No comments: