Saturday, January 24, 2004

The latest, of Naomis wish list!
Well, lets see. Last night was weird. I saw The Butterfly Effect..which was AWESOME! no words, just completely genius! Okay, so then I got home, and watched The Ring on HBO. Really dumb movie, I did not like it. I didnt even get it...oh well. So, then, around 11:00 or so, I got online, and later last night I talked with Jesse. He really is a sweety. I love that kid. Hehe. Umm. I talked to Theo, for a bit. He said he DID NOT curse Colin. And I trust him, I think John (his friend) was just a bit confused. Because Theo told me he knows how much it means to me that hes starting to find God...and he said he knows how much I'd be hurt if he just..comepltely fell. I think he knows because he knows how upset I was when Colin fell from his path. Well, yeah. Hopefully Theo will be able to come to youth group next week. I miss my buddy! And, I tried to talk to Emanuel, but he was too busy practicing his guitar. ::sigh:: Im not going to try to talk to him anymore..Im still going to pray for him of course, but..I think that;s all I can right now. Umm. Well, last night got weird around 12:30 am. Everytime I shut my eyes...I saw..weird things..I dont know if I should say, I'll probably be committed...but, it was similar to those things I saw when I was reading those mystery-horror books..and the one morning I woke up, and things were all...spinning, and it was just..scary. And I was a bit dizzy, but I dont know. I just got offline and prayed for awhile. and cried..about Tobi. ::sigh::
Um, I woke up..and cried a bit..I found 2 more pictures of Tobi. I miss him a lot.
Okay, anyway. Here is my newest *wish list*
1. A new calender (of new zealand, or from a movie)
2. The Amelie movie poster
3. The Moulin Rouge movie poster.
4. The Down with Love movie poster
5. Any Disney Movie Posters
--------Alice in Wonderland
--------Aladdin
--------Beauty and the Beast
--------Snow White
--------Cinderella
6. New mechanical pencils
7. Colored pens (Pink specifically)
8. Home Movies of Tobi
9. Earth, Water, Fire, Air Jovan perfume
10. The new Charmed book
11. The FM Static CD
12. The Kutless CD in Feb.
13. A few new magazines for cut-outs
14. The Labyrinth movie
15. Happily Ever After movie
16. The Howie Day CD
17. A new portable CD player
18. New Left Behind books
19. New pants
20. Invader ZIM DVD's

No comments: