Friday, January 30, 2004

In class.
Sitting in computer literacy..I finished all my work and Im bored.
Um, nothing is really new. I havent talked to Theo in a few days...
And I talked to Paul online, he showed me one of his recent poems. It was cool.
But for the most part we didn't talk much. Oh well.
And Linda called me yesterday. She left a message on my cell...
I had the ringer off so I didnt hear it ring.
Anyway, she was crying I think, and she said she needed to talk.
So, I am going to call her when I get out of school, and see if shes okay.
Im worried.
Um, I might go to lifetime today. who knows?
I read two books yesterday. Left Behind 29 and 30.
Now Im reading Forbidden Doors 10, because I really should get them back to Jackie.
I want to get 31, 32, 33, and 34 in Left behind, but have no money.
bringing me to my next dilemma...
I need 10$ in art by..next block, and I dont have it.
We only have 6$ at home.
Hopefully child support comes through.
We have like..5-10 bottles of water..thats it.
Getting down to the wire.
Well, I think were going to start something soon, so...
I'll shut up now.
Theo, email me!

No comments: