Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Torment
Today was horrible. I got my new schedule..and I have
1st block - Seminar (study hall) A days
1st block - Gym B days
2nd block - Computer Literacy A days
2nd block - Computer Literacy B days
3rd Block - Art and Design A days
3rd Block - Art and design B Days
4th block - Algebra 1 A days
4th Block - Algebra 1 B days

My friend Paul was in my seminar, but he had a schedule change and he got put in room 56 because he failed biology or something. GRR! So, we dont have seminar together, and I have nobody to talk to. Okay, so Computer literacy was boring...we played this dumb name game. Everyone called me N-I-O-ME instead of N-AY-O-ME. So it was annoying. Then, Art and Design..well, I got stuck with A lunch! I had C lunch, but my dumb art teacher had it changed! You see, I was supposed to have this awesome Art teacher, Mr. Beers, but they changed my teacher to Mrs. N. (Shes really quiet, and I can tell she lets students walk all over her..she doesnt take control.) AND, this girl Jennifer is in my class. So yeah..that was hell, very awkward. Then, Algebra. All these people who do not like me ended up in that class...AHH! Then after school my sister wanted to stay after at art club so I went to book club...and it was cool, but i just wanted to go home! So, I came home and cried in my room.
:-\ bad day. But anyway. At lunch...people were really loud. Especially Tracie and her group of friends. (yes, I have lunch with Tracie, Melody, Emily, etc)...so, Emily told Tracie she was loud..then Tracie started to yell, and I shoved her..kinda' hard..and she stumbled back a few feet, and everyone was looking at me like.."woah." annoying. Well, Im not going to lunch anymore. Im hiding out in the library..same with seminar...AHH!

No comments: