Sunday, January 11, 2004

Did I miss any calls today??? Nope...
Okay, so, nothing new has really happened. Um, I did homework most of the day yesterday, then went to Jackies for a bit. It was Dan and Jill's birthday..HAPPY BIRTHDAT GUYS! and....Jackie couldn't teach me how to dance because Julia wasnt there, and she said she couldn't do it herself...so, now, the rest of today I have to try and make up a dance...knowing my group isn't going to...So, Im kinda' mad. Um, youth group was pretty fun I guess. We talked about the word "Intentional." It got a bit confusing, but was funny. So, um. I exchanged an embarassing story with Julia...her's was funny, wish I could say. lol. But umm.. I talked to Peter yesterday..he's getting a new computer to go in his room. It should come tomorrow. That lucky kid! Grr. Now we have an inside joke too. About grace juice...because it doesnt even taste like grape! ^_^ Welp...Um. I (forgot) to read my bible chapters yesterday so it's double today. I dont know if I forgot, or didn't feel like it. I dont remember. ::sigh:: Ummmm. Lately, Im not feeling like myself..Peter kinda' noticed yesterday, he asked what was wrong but I just said it was nothing, and changed the subject. I think it's Tobi, but I think telling people that is getting old to them. Im not even sure if thats it anymore...but I know somethings wrong with me...I havent been talking to anyone really all week. And I got told two times this week I had bad social skills..:-\ and my sister looked directly at me in church this morning when they said "you cant just lock yourself up in your room and expect to meet someone"!!!! So, apparantly people are starting to notice somethings wrong..or, I dont know. I dont really care though.
Im not going to tell anyone what's wrong...
Heck, Im still trying to figure it completely out for myself...
Well, thinking about getting rid of my cell phone...
Nobody ever calls me, and it seems like a waste of money now...
I love it, I really do, and I dont want to get rid of it, but since I never get the chance to use it, I just dont get it anymore.
oh, and Dad and crystal are bugging me about taking vitemins, especially because I'm on Atkins...I frankly dont care if I get sick...and Im not about to take some pills to be healthy. And I still avoid wearing a winter coat at all times possible...I hate coats. Who cares if Im a bit colder than usual? I dont...Why should they????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
::Long sigh:: ... ::long pause:: ... ::blink:: ... Yeah ... I guess that's all Im going to say for now.

No comments: