Thursday, January 15, 2004

STUPID..PUNK...FREAK..IDIOT..KID AT LUNCH!
Today was a really weird day. In world history, Adal was touching me..I was talking to Tracie, and Adal came up and his hands were cold, so he slid his hands up my sleeve..I was like.."what the...?!" but yeah, it was kind of funny. Then, we had a debate/discussion. My group (Me, Adal, Tracie, Christina, and others) were assigned to talk about the war in Iraq. It was actuallu supposed to be a discussion, but Adal said let's just bomb them all, and Tracie got all into it. I think I failed because during it, I couldnt say anything. But oh well. Then..at lunch, I didnt talk to Paul, and I didnt talk to Peter all day. Theo and me talked a bit, but not much. Heather talked to me..I think she felt bad for me because I was sitting alone. ::sigh:: Well, also at lunch, I was standing, talking to Theo, when that kid from yesterday came up to me..and says to his friends.. "watch this" then he points at my shirt and says "you have something on your shirt" I just stared blankly at him, and he eventually walked away. I was soo mad. Why the hell is he freaking picking on me?! I dont even know who this kid is...NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE IN MY LIFE! grr. Well, yeah. Colin is being a jerk...Juana is soo mad at him right now...well, so is Theo, and I kinda' am too. Sometimes, I just want to smack him!!! Oh well, Im at the library right now and gotta' finish my work. Talk later!

No comments: