Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Lots went down today...in a manner of speaking.
Today was kinda' blah. Woke up, and read some of the bible verses for today before first block. I thought I'd have a good day...I got into it in a swell mood...but all day, I wasnt...anything. So, when nobody showed up in the cafeteria this morning, I went into the hall, where Theo stopped and started talking to me. Yep, fun. Then, Peter was walking down the hall, and stopped, and stepped aside to talk to me. Was cool..I was shocked, because it's so rare he really makes an effort to talk to me...like, we talk, and hes always the one to come up to me, but, I dont know. Im glad he did, it was cool.
Gym..was weird. We made our groups for our new section...dancing. Sara, Christina, and Dena are in my group. I didn't ask Dena, but everyone else kicked her out of their group, so..I really felt bad for her, and just let her be in ours. Sarah and Christina were kinda' mad..more so frusterated that she's in our group, but whatever.
Second block was even more blah. Worked with Tracie on these packets...wasn't bad. Adal fell asleep in class, so he didn't say anything to me.
Third block...getting wrose. Im getting to the point where Im just staring ahead...in a sort of daze. Mr. Anderson was crabby, and was bugging me. So, then, I get to lunch. I go to the hall, as always, and was about to sit on the floor against the lockers, when Peter signals me to come over...So, I walk over to his group, with him, Jake, and two other kids I didnt know. I stood with them until the bell rang and they had to go..but one of the kids I didnt know said "thanks for wasting your life" and I was like, "yeah, no problem" but..it was cool..Kinda' felt part of something..though it was pretty awkward. :) Put a smile on my face.
So then, Paul comes out into the hall and, as he suspected, I was there. I asked him about his middle name again, and he started to say something about third grade, but then we were forced to go back into the cafeteria, so he stopped telling me. He gave me a breif history of the submarine, and why its circular...so that was interesting..though I pretty much already knew. Heh, and yeah, things were quiet today, in our conversation. Juana didn't talk to me much, she was talking to Colins group of friends, also her other friends. So, about Colin..so many rumors...everyone knows then, but I should not say........the thing that bothers me is that Colin lied to me..He kept assuring me he's a christian, and saying dont worry..then this happens. Even if the baby isnt his...he wouldnt even have the idea it is unless he did have sex with her. So, I dont know. Kinda' sucks that he doesnt talk to me and when he does, he lies...I knew for the past few weeks that I was not as close a friend to him as he was to me...just now I know just how right I was. ::sigh:: As for Jen..I said Hi to her two times in the hall..maybe she didn't hear me..but it kinda' felt like she was ignoring/avoiding me. Not sure though, so I dont care.
Another thing that came up today was that Colin and Jen are calling Theo a poser because hes dressing a bit more punk than usual. He told me he used to dress like that, and then when he moved he, he just kinda stopped. First of all, I dont understand why they are mad at him for changing his style..its HIS clothes...Second of all...who are they to call him a poser? I mean...by definition...a poser is someone who does something or wears something that they dont usually do..but if that were the case..we'd ALL be posers..we all copy something or someone else..we all get our style from someone else, or atleast the idea from someone else...and people change their style every other month..so I personally think its ridiculous that they say this..but if I say this aloud to them..well, they'll probably throw something in my face...differnece is..yes, I used to judge people like that..but Ive worked on it and do my best to stop, and I think I've come pretty far.
Anyway, as for the rest of third block..um, we watched a movie on cloning...I think its sick. God did not intend us to copy eachother..I understand, sometime it may be helpful...for kidney failures and such, and in my case, a replication of Tobi...but, thats just never letting go. I know its hard to let go..and Im sure its really hard to know you'll die soon..but if dont people realize that if they knew God, they wouldnt have to fear death, but wait for it? I dont know....just a thought..
So, fourth block was blah. I was so completely dazed. Just looking through everything the teacher said...and everything we talked about..in one ear and out the other. Grr. Im so blah! Numb, or what right now! I dont know why! Its bothering me so bad! Actually..come to think of it........
I think it was from biology...from the movie we watched on cloning..this one family had their dog cloned..and even though the new puppy isnt the same..its like...a brother..and its related to their other dog. I wish I could have a relative of Tobi's....to live with me.. :-(

No comments: