Sunday, August 03, 2003

Sick
So I slept over at Megans all weekend. It was fun. I insulted her music very often. Lol. I dont think she minded that much though. And on the 1st of September, I think thats the Sunday, well, Im gragging her and her sister, Melissa, to my Church. Melissa doesnt mind, I think she wants to, but Megan, well, I dont think she wants to at all. But, too bad! Hehe. So it was fun on Friday night we called Emanuel and kinda' messed with his head. Him and Megan flirt alot... And they talk about...odd things. Its funny. I didnt say much on the phone. But at the end of the conversation I told him Megan liked him, and he says "Well, you know how bad it gets when friends date." LOL! That was funny. And then, when her Dad was driving me home this morning, my downstairs neighbor had dead-bolted the door, so I was locked out! I had to go to breakfast with them, and then to their Dads house. It wasnt bad, but I felt bad. Having to tag along and all. They didnt seem to mind, but I really dont know.
Um, yeah. But now, Im sick. I have a small fever. My head hurts sooo bad. Its pounding. Right when I got home, I took a shower, then took a 5 hour nap...hehe. Im still really tired.
Well, Dad is okay. Tomorrow he has a GI test. (Gastric Intestine). I dont know what that does. Something like, seeing whats stopping something. ::sigh:: I hope so bad that hes out by the time school starts. He told the doctors that. He said he also wants to do something with us for atleast the end of summer. :-But yeah. Im tired, and sick of typing. I dont know what else to say.
Oh yeah! Friday afternoon, the hail was sweet! It was 1 inch diameter! Beautiful! Crystal went out in it, with the umbrella...it went inside out..Lol. So she was pelted in the head with the hail. Good times.

No comments: