Friday, August 29, 2003

school
So, today was my second day of school. Apparantly I missed alot the first day. My freshman foundations teacher seemed mad. But, all my other teachers are nice. I really like my english teacher. And my biology teacher reminds me of Mrs Kossaris from spanish last year. But anyway, I have so much homework. I dont think my english teacher would mind much if I turned something in a day or so late, because she knows about Tobi. She also met Crystal, so, yeah. But, I just want to do my work, and get good grades. Im having trouble concentrating on the work though. It all seems so incredibly pointless. The only class I really care about is english, and for some reason, i cant concentrate. I know it's the one class, of then all, that will really get me where I wanna' go in life, but hey...if I cant concentrate. I cant.
In english, I have to write a letter to my teacher about what Im like and stuff, and finish this packet on verds, nouns, etc.
For World history, I have to look up an Inceman, find out about him, see what artifacts that were found, and write a essay about where each artifact came from, and how the iceman died and stuff. I also have to read 14 pages and answer 5 questions.
For Biology, I have to finish answering questions for the Lab, and do the worksheet for homework.
Its alot of homework for my first two days. It's all due Tuesday. -_-

We had a pep ralley at the end of the day too. Dan. M and Zach R sat behind us..apparantly they were messing with tiffanys backpack (jennifer and stef saw) and then they stared messing with mine. And when I was walking down the bleachers, dan m pushed me...and one of them put a penny in my backpack..crystal was really mad when I told her. She wants to report Dan M on tuesday. I think Jennifer and her brother are reporting him too. Normally, I would have turned around and shoved dan m..but, it all seems pointless now. Plus, Dad would freak if I got in trouble the first 2 days of school.

No comments: