Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Goodbye my Online
So, we only have the internet for 2 more days. CompuServe is trying to say we owe them $300.00, and we dont. Even if we did, we cant afford that. So, we are getting rid of it in 2 days. After that, we have to try to find a new internet company. So, once a week, me and Crystal are going to try and go to the library and get online to check updates on websites, and update ours. Heh.
I found out my orientation is the 21st and 22nd. Im probably going the 21st. I hope to see Kim B. there, and maybe some other people. ^_^
And then, Dad called at 9:30pm tonight, and was mad at me, CJ woke me up, and he said I have to get offline at 12:00!! Yeah, right. We have 2 days left of internet, and he expects me to get off that early. Just because yesterday I stayed on until 5:00 am. He even said I can stay up as late as I want, just not online. So, tomorrow, CJ is waking me up at 10:00 am, actually today, since its 1:50am. But, oh well. Dad is stopping home to get a few things before he goes to the nursing home. ::sigh:: And then, he was asking about the Atkins Diet. I told him, no carbs. He asked about my grapefruit juice, and I said no, sugar and fruit...He was acting like he knew it all, he said just cutting down on bread would do it..Oh well, whatever.

No comments: