Saturday, August 16, 2003

Not much at all to say
Okay, so Crystal just left to go to Jackies house. Shes going to Dans church tomorrow. Im going to our church with Mom, I just hope that I get up! It takes her like a half hour to drag me out of bed! lol. But, I rented "Mulan" and "Rock-a-doodle" with Mom today. They were free. Now Im watching "bedknobs and broomsticks" and I watched See Jane Date on ABC family earlier. Holly Marie Combs was great.

Not much has been happening. Im visiting Dad monday, and Mom is taking us shopping again. We each get a few shirts, and I get a new backpack (CJ already got one). And, Dad is giving my $25.00 to get a new pair of shoes, since mine have a hole in them.. -_-


Ummmm. I made a character for the Harry Potter board. Crystal helped. Shes 11, her name is Laynie Star Yoland. Shes a first year (If I get accepted) I have alot of detail about her.

It was sooo great on See Jane Date, when the guy was talking to her and said:

"Hi Im Grant"
"Hi, Im Jane Grant"
"Oh, cool, were both Grants"
"Well, yeah..."
"So if we got married, you'd be Grant Grant"
"No..I'd still be Jane..."
"Oooh, your on of those woman..."
---janes friend walks into room---
"Ooh, your beautiful"
"Um...yeah, arent you lucky? Two hot girls in one room...Me, and Jane" ---friend
"Careful, feminists dont like that kinda' talk..and whos Jane?"

LOL! I found that to be thouroughly amusing.

No comments: