Thursday, August 14, 2003

What!?
So, the internet is still here, for whatever reason, Im glad. Now watch, right when I get into doing something fun online, it will go away! I had the weirdest dream last night. We were having a party at Megans house, and um, Jackie, Julia, Jill, Megan, Melissa,Cherise, Emanuel, Tiffany, Crystal, Peter, and I were there. And some other people I dont recall. And, me and Peter didnt talk, because it was awkward...so, then, he said Hi, and I said hi. Then, he said to me that he liked a new girl, and she liked him, so it was all great. I was like.."oh..okay" and what. (--what is my word...just an expression.)
But anyway, the next thing I know, Im coming downstairs in my new outfit. I walk outside, and they are having a water hose fight..Jackie holds it up, and sprays me..I run inside, like a sissy..Normally, I would go get her back.. But anyway, it was weird. Also, in the dream, Megan had her boyfriend there, and so did Melissa, and Emanuel had a girlfriend at the party.
Oh well!
Life goes on! lol

A few nights ago I was talking to myself..heres what i said.
Me #1:So, I was like Dude!
And she was like, duuude!
so I was like..dude..
and she goes, nah dude!
so we look at eachother,
and we go...sweet!

yes, I am a skitso. ^_^

No comments: