Sunday, August 17, 2003

I have Bug-a-phobia
So, I had alot of trouble getting up this morning for Church. I had gone to bed at 3:30 am, and gotten up at 8:00am. I took a shower, and put on my clothes (except I put my pajama pants back on) and I layed back in bed..By the time I actually got up, it was 9:29, and I had to put on my jeans, grab my bible, keys, and a pencil, then mom showed up, and we left. It was funny though, because Mom was telling me how Crystal forgot her shoes at home, and called Mom that morning to get them for her... (She went to Jackies in slippers) So, me and Mom were driving down Lake Street, and Mom said we should go get her shoes and give them to her at church..We turned around, then I say "Wait..Mom, Crystal's going to Dans church today.." Mom started laughing and said this is just how tired she is, so we kept going. I told her how Jennifer is probably going to church with us next week, then Megan and Melissa are supposed to go with us the following week. She said sounds cool. I also told her about Matt, and how I was talking to him about God. I told her how he said he looked up to me...She thought that was pretty cool I think. But when we got there, it was so funny. We hit floor 16 (because we are currently renting the concord place because the building we just bought as our church (a bowling alley) is being re-designed now. So, yeah, we hit floor 16, but it took us to the bottom floor. I guess that's where the cooks are, because these men in those tall white hats were there, and this one guy gave us a nasty look like, what are you doing down here?!, type look. But anyway, I guess when we got in the elevator, it was going down, and then it would take us up, but it was just really funny...I guess you had to be there. Church was pretty interesting too. Except I was so tired, that I was messing with my safetly pins, paper clip, keys, and thing like that so I wouldnt fall asleep. Not that it was boring, but I was tired. I seem to concentrate better anyway if Im doing something with my hand..like drawing or something.

So, I just sent in my role play sample for the Harry Potter board. The plot was, my character walks into her room, and Snape is looking through her journal. How does she react? Written in past tense. I wrote :


Laynie walked into her room to see Snape looking through her journal, and when she saw that, she snapped.

She looked at him, and stomped over to him, with the knowledge her brother gave her about Professor Snape running through her head.

She tucked a small strand of her red hair behind her ear, then took a few steps closer, until they were a mere 5 feet apart.

"Excuse me, but what are you doing with my journal," she had asked politely, but still demanding.

Snape's lower lip curled a bit and he tossed her journal onto her bed.

The black, leather journal landed, spread open to the page he was reading when she walked in.

He then quickly left her room, without any sort of explanation as to what he was doing.

Laynie followed him out of the room, and watched him walk down the hall, to make sure he was really gone.

After she was sure he left, she ran into the room, grabbed her journal from the bed, and looked through it to see if any pages were missing, and to see what page he was reading.

She ran down the hall to meet up with her friends and tell them what happened.


I hope I get accepted. If not, I'll just have to re-write my sample. No big deal I guess.

But, when I got home, I cleaned the house. I started with the bathtub..YUCK! I took out the mat, and layed it in the hall, placed on a towel. I was scrubbing it, then I got up to get a new rag. I came back over, and got back on my knees. I look down, and theres this....ear wig..thing crawling around on the floor. It was injured, and NASTY! I have bug-a-phobia, I swear. Lol. but, I killed it. Then, I did all the dishes, (Alot) and then I vacumned. Then, took another shower, and now Im here. hehehe. Time to relax. Finally.

Oh yeah, and after Church, I went to Moms house. While she cleaned the litter box for the kittens, I wrapped three presents for Jenny's new baby. (The wrapped turned out really nice, if I do say so myself.) While I was eating a sandwhich there, or, after I finished, Ravyn jumped onto my lap, and snipped my hand. Then, I pet her back a little, and she licked me! OOH! It was so cute. Ravyn is a cutie, and Phoebe is cute, if only she were more outgoing.

Woopie! I just got a letter from the HP board, and Im accepted. Im off to go start my game.

No comments: