Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Broken down
Okay, so, we went shopping with Mom today. I got some new jeans, and a BLACK HOODIE! Boom Baby, a new hoodie! lol. Um, so, on our way home, Mom bought us Subway. When we were leaving, her car wouldnt start. So, we ate it in the car, but even after we finished, it still wouldnt start. So, we sat outside for a half hour while Mom went and called a tow truck. When Mom came back, and said the tow truck was on its way, me and Crystal said we were walking home. And we did. We walked 2 miles, in 90 degree weather! I'm so tired at this point. Then, when Mom got home, she called us (to make sure we were okay), then Dad, and asked to use his truck. He said yes, so she road her bike over here, and got the truck. :;sigh:: Mom has got the truck again...

Also, we got the mail today. Hoffman sent me a letter, saying the Doctor didnt fill out my blood pressure, and that they couldnt send me my schedule and crap unless they got it. So, tomorrow, Crystal has to call the doctor, figure out what it was (because we know they took it) and then, on Friday, we have to go to Hoffman and give them the imformation again, hopefully, at that point we'll get my schedule!

No comments: