Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Mid-morning blues
So, tonight at midnight, were supposed to love the internet. Frankly, it doesnt seem like that big of a deal anymore. I dont talk to many people anymore, and whoever I do, we dont have much else to talk about.

I called Peter today, but nobody answered. I just wanted to see whats up, and how hes doing. He hasnt been online in forever! I mean, I only let it ring 3 times, but thats legit...Oh well. Thats life.

Dad didnt come up. He just stopped here, Crystal brought him down a bag of the things he needs, and then he left. That was it. I didnt really expect more, but all the same.

I was arguing with Jackie M today, from school. She was my locker partner, and she IM'd me, and asked who I was crushing on. I told her I used to have a crush on Peter, and she said eww. She said he was dumb, and I said actually, hes really smart, because he is. Then, she continued in saying she thought I hated all the guys at Addams. I was like "Dude, my best friend is a guy!" and shes like, oh, emanuel...eww. I told her me and him dated for like, a day, and she said eww, again. She thinks because her friend dated him, she knows him so well. REALITY CHECK, she doesnt. but oh well, I stuck up for him, I went as far as to admit that he got cute at the end of this year! ^_^

Nip/Tuck today was crazy. And next week looks even crazier. It's like Charmed week though! On Friday, I watched 90210 reunion on FOX, on Saturday, Body Count was on FX, Monday, Alyssa Milano on Intimate Portrait on Lifetime, Tuesday, Nip/Tuck on FX, and Julian McMahon on the Orlando Jones show, and Charmed on TNT. And on this Saturday, Holly Marie Combs in See Jane Date!
KICK BUTT! This is so awesome!

Later today, probably around noon, Im going out with Mom to get a new outfit for school. I fully intend to get a new hoodie and some black jeans, and a t-shirt! But we'll see. Im also buying the Freaky Friday soundtrack. Good stuff.

So, until the next time Im able to post about the pathetic-ness of my life, keep it real my people!

No comments: