Monday, August 18, 2003

my sick Dad
Well, we went to visit Dad today. When we got there, he was asleep, so Crystal woke him up. He sat up, and in mid-sentence, he fell asleep, sitting up. He then went to the bathroom. When he got out, he started throwing up. So me and Crystal left, to let him sleep. Apparently all night, doctors and nurses were coming in to give him medicine and crap. (While Dad was throwing up, we went into the hall and talked with Dads roommate. He was very nice, and quite funny.)
So, Dawn (our neighbor) took us home. I found out that after these 20 days are up, if he's not better, he will need surgery again. Not good...everyone has told us numerous times that if he gets surgery again, he..well, he wont make it... I cant believe my neighbor, and sister knew before me....nobody even told me! It's not cool at all.
I don't know what I would do if Dad died...my life would end. I just hope all my friends and family are praying for him as strongly as I am.

No comments: