Wednesday, August 13, 2003

What went wrong?
So......
My downstairs neighbor said she feels soooo sorry for me and CJ. She cant really seem to believe that we've been so...patient, with ourselves all summer. Shannon cant believe were not living with Mom...Me? It's hard, I admit, but me and CJ have gone through stuff like this before...
-The night that triggered the divorce
-Dad broke his hip
-Dad lost his job_s
-Grant was stolen
and just, all that other good stuff. I also admit, this is the worst so far, starting January, and still going on in August, but...I dont know.
I mean, if life kicks me in the butt one time, its the worlds fault. If it kicks me in the butt again, its my fault. All we can do is blame ourselves for the stuff that has happened to us.
I wonder though, do we choose whether we have a perfect life, or is it just by chance?

No comments: