Sunday, August 10, 2003

After a long await, a good mood comes.
So today was good. This morning, Church was really funny. It was about sex and lust and things like that. They told us about this billboard with Hooters, and these sleezy woman on it, and it said "Made ya' look." Me personally, I found the concept funny, but I know its wrong. And apparantly nobody else found it funny since I was the only one was laughed.

After church, me and crystal were home for an hour or two, then Crystal called Jackie and then, Jackie picked us up, and we went to her house. At 5:15, Jackie, Julia, Jacob, Tony, Crystal, Melissa, and I went to see Freaky Friday. It was really good. We all seemed to like it alot.

So, after that, we went back to Jackie, Julias, and Jacobs house, and hung out for an hour, while Julia got dressed like a "punk." And Dan came over too. So, after that, we went out to eat. It was funny. Lots of jokes. Good times. Then, we went to the icecream place, and Crystal got a smoothie. We sat in the parking lot for awhile. I talked about shoes in the street...lol. But then we had to go home, so Julia drove us. On the way home, I asked her about "gays" and christianity. I didnt get why it was so frowned upon..I didnt get why a gay person couldnt be a christian, and I found it wrong...But, she explained it, and after she did, it all clicked. We talked about a few other things, and it clicked. I like the way she explains things, because she doesnt make the "asker" feel stupid, like giving the "oh-you-should-have-known-look." Which is good.

And Dan wasnt mean today. I didnt really talk to him, I never actually have, but just, the few times I did talk to him, he seemed rude and like a hypocrite. But today, (even though we didnt talk) he didnt make a rude comment about me, which was nice. Lol, he only did once, as a joke, but hey, I take offence.

Overall, I feel really good tonight.
Me and Eman are talking right now, best buds. Lol, if he reads this, he'll think "Hah! Yeah right.." ^_^. Were both like, way closer than we ever were before. Im so glad! YIPPEE!

XXCrimsonCryXX: Yeah...so, whatchu' doin' now?
beyonddeath82: i dont know
beyonddeath82: im sitting down talking to you
XXCrimsonCryXX: Oh....okay.
XXCrimsonCryXX: Poor you.
beyonddeath82: []
XXCrimsonCryXX: ::hugs:: []
beyonddeath82: ::feels alot better::[]
XXCrimsonCryXX: [] Good good.
beyonddeath82: this is great
XXCrimsonCryXX: What is?
beyonddeath82: usualy when best friends go out break up and try to become friends again it never works... but we've never been closer
beyonddeath82: i love it
XXCrimsonCryXX: Yeah, me too.
beyonddeath82: so its good all that happend
XXCrimsonCryXX: Tis true, you were right again.
beyonddeath82: its one of those i love you as a friend
XXCrimsonCryXX: Yes, and as Im sure, and hope you know, I love you as a friend too.
beyonddeath82: awsome

Isnt that great!? It's so great. Lol. Well, Im all out of things to babble about, not really. I never am. But all the same, right now, Life is Good!

Well, oh yeah. There was something else I wanted to type. This dream I was kinda' telling her about. Over dinner. I just didnt tell her because I didnt want to say it to the whole table, too many eyes watching.

So, in the dream:
I am kneeling before this dark, slender thing and it is standing on this stage. About 6 inches off the ground. The room is dark, the only light is that of a few dim lit candles spread around the stage. The dark hooded thing looked toward me, and said bluntly "You Father will die." Next part of the dream, Im walking into our home, from the front door. I walk into the house, and yell out "Hey Dad" But nobody answers. I walk into the kitchen, where Dad always is when I get home from school. But this time, hes not there. I walk into his room, and hes still in bed from that morning. I walk closer to the bed, and call at him to get up. I have the feeling in my heart that something is wrong. I shake him lightly, they I find myself shaking him crazily, to get him to wake up, but he wont. He was dead. Crystal was still at school, so I was left, laying on his floor, in his room, crying. Then, the dream kinda' zoomed out, as if it were a movie, zooming out at the end. I woke up, and let out a scream kinda'. I started crying..The next week, Dad went to the hospital.

So then, a month or so after that dream, I had another just like it. Except this time, the dark hooded thing said "Your sister will die, just as your Dad, then it will continue." I woke up after that, but it was really scary. I thought Dad and Crystal and Mom would die, and I would be alone. I told Crystal about the dreams, and she was freaked out too.

No comments: