Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Peter
Oh man! I JUST CALLED PETER. Snap. It makes me really mad. I was like, hey, whats up..? Blah blah. You know, being nice and crap. And he just brushed me off...like, I asked how hes been..how his summer has been...and if he got his schedule..He said hes been fine...his summer has been boring. and yeah, he got his schedule...so, I asked if he wants to talk..because he wasnt saying much. And he said he didnt know...so after another awkward silence..i just said I'd see him at school..hes like, okay, bye.
I mean, is it just me, or is that rude?! I mean, for real! I call to see if hes okay because he hadnt been online...and you know! I was just trying to be a good friend..but apparantly were not friends anymore..he always used to complain that his friends never called him...well, DUH! Because when they do, hes a jerk!!!
Snap, that just makes me mad..I try to be nice..and people are just mean. grr!



What do you think?

No comments: