Sunday, August 24, 2003

Inspired
Church was good today. We talked about living for God. Atleast that's what I got out of it. I realized that when people work, they aren't only doing it to get money for themselves, but to help others. Like my Mom, she sorts mail and gets it out to other people. It's pretty cool. But yeah. I also learned that the sounds that God created are peaceful, and sounds of man, are not. Like, a car sound, zipping down the highway, in contrast to birds chirping in the morning. I think most would prefer birds. Or, police sirens in contrast to water splashing against rocks...again, I think most people would prefer the water. So, I reliazed that. And last night, I found this verse in the bible.

Philippians 3 : 13-14
Brethren. I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before.
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

This inspired me to really push with the Atkins diet. It's hard...but if I really want it, I gotta' shoot for the prize. So, for now, I'm doing okay. I lost 8 IBS this month so far.....and in an hour, me and Crystal are walking 2.5 miles to see "Uptown Girls" and then 2.5 miles back. ^_^


Basically, today I'm really inspired to push forward in what I'm doing, and not give up on things so easily just because I want to, and keep going for God. Because, everything we do should be for God. Right?

No comments: