Wednesday, July 30, 2003

I am so worried about Dad. He has a fever and was apparantly throwing up all day. He was too weak, or, out of it, to talk at all today. I dont know. But Im also worried about the fact that he most likely wont be better by the time school starts. In less than a month! I mean, if hes not, me and Crystal have to leave the house at 5:45 in the AM!!! It will just really stink. I hope so bad that Dad gets better by then.
Im glad that me and Megan are friends again. And Emanuel, Im glad hes not mad at me. lol. It was funny in this chatroom, me and this girl, Sarah, (Emanuels friend) were fighting. She had held a grudge against me for like, 6 months, because my friend called her a poser, and I laughed. Oh well, I found it funny.
So, life has been so boring lately. There is nothing to talk about anymore. And it stinks.

No comments: