Saturday, July 26, 2003

Site Updating...
Oops! Havent updated in awhile...BECAUSE I made ALL these NEW sites...!
My Charmed site
My Shannen : Prue site
My Holly : Piper site
My Alyssa : Phoebe site
My Rose : Paige site
My Charmed Men site
My Gilmore Girls site
My Alexis : Rory site
My Lauren : Lorelai site
So aside from that, Emanuel is in search of a girlfriend..I have a feeling him and Megan kind of want to go out with eachother, but since i practically never talk to neither of them anymore, I dont intend to ask either of them. And as for Peter...well, theres nothing there. He is never online. And the last time he was, I said have a nice summer, meaning we probably wont talk all summer. And I doubt we'll talk if we ever see eachother in school. Since were both so paranoid, we wouldnt say "hi" even if we wanted too. But maybe, if I lose all the weight I intend to, he'll be in shock, and say Hi..lol. right. Yeah, I dont eat anymore...I did yesterday, and I made myself barf..Yuck, tasted bad. And we had no gum, I later found out, after regurgitating..Heh. Blah.

No comments: