Saturday, July 26, 2003

Where's my friends?
It stinks that nobody knows, or dont remember, that today, 3 years ago, Grant was stolen. I went to sleep this morning at 6:00am and got up at 12:00. I had alot of trouble sleeping, and I had a dream about Grant. I also had a dream about Emanuel, but thats for me to know...Lol. So Aunt Kathy is coming here in a half hour to take us to aunt Jennys to see her NEW BEAUTIFUL PERFECT new house...With a Jacuzii (definately spelled incorrectly). And yeah. I dont want to go, because Jackie and Julia always harp at me to eat something, mostly Jackie. Dont they get that sometimes, Im just not hungry! Geez! Its so rude, and annoying. But oh well. I told Crystal that I think Megan and Emanuel want to get together, shes like "Forget them!" Because neither of them talk to me anymore, and even though Megan tries alot, we have nothing to talk about anymore...So it just sucks. I have nobody to talk to except Crystal. And we fight alot now. Forever Friend, WHERE ARE YOU?!

No comments: