Sunday, July 27, 2003

So I went to church, and it was pretty cool. After church James asked everyone if we wanted to go to his house for a BBQ. I didnt, because I was tired, but Jill and Jackie said I had to, so I said fine, I'll go. But at the last minute, their mom, my aunt kathy, said forget it...And my mom had already left, so my cousin Julia had to drive us home, which is such a burden.. I know. And then, I get home, and Dads gone already. He had to go back to the hospital...We found out when Crystal called him from Church to tell him about the BBQ. Anyway, hes gone now, and we dont even know how he got there. I dont know how severe his condition is. I for one though he was doing better. So now Im just so..mad! I dont want to be mad, but Im mad that my Dad is still not better, and Im mad that my first year of highschool is now going to be messed up because of this..I dont get to ride the bus like normal kids..If I do, my Dad has to drive me to the bus stop! I cant ever really make close friends because I cant hang out after school and stuff. ::long sigh:: Oh well...this is my life..
And Emanuel has gotten me so stressed...I want to be his friend! What I dont get is why he didnt tell anyone else about his brother...Megan had no idea, and neither did Tiffany...And then he says he has to think about it!!!!!! Made me so mad..I thought I meant more to him than this..I guess not.
And he just IM'd me, said he thought about it, lets see what he says.
beyonddeath82: i've thought about it
XXCrimsonCryXX: OKay
XXCrimsonCryXX: And?
beyonddeath82: i never want to see you again
XXCrimsonCryXX: what?!
beyonddeath82: kidding
beyonddeath82: i want to be friends again
XXCrimsonCryXX: Good...but how come you had to think about it?
beyonddeath82: i had to go to bed
XXCrimsonCryXX: I see

(So this is it..Im still kinda' hurt that he had to think..and things are alot different now..but..atleast were friends, right?!)
Right now, all Im concerened about is Dad...should I be worried?

No comments: