Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Trustworthy?
I guess now is as good a time as any to explain the "Exsaveyear" thing. Im bored, and I have to update my journal. ^_^. Well. I was in 6th grade, and had never had a boyfriend. My best friend, Juana, told me she knew a guy who she thought I'd like. Exsaveyear Main Taylor was the name she gave him. Well, one night, after Charmed, she called me, and put him on 3 way. We all talked on the phone for about 3 or 4 hours. This was on Thursday Febuary 1st, 2001. Friday was Juanas birthday. We went to Mainstreet roller-rink. She told me that Exsaveyear would meet us there. When we got there, I waited to meet him. I was kind of excited, and shy. So, by the end of the night, her story was that he was too shy and wouldnt come up to me. So, for the next few months we talked on the phone, and every Friday, went to Mainstreet. I never met him. But I was excited. He had become my first "boyfriend." I told all my friends. Which was alot then. Tequila, Chasity, Shannon, Katie S, Alyssa C, Crystal, Tiffany, ect. Well, throughout the year, people accused Juana of making him up. Word was out in the whole 6th grade that I had a boyfriend. Sometime during the summer, Juana gave me a picture printed from her computer of him. And she gave me notes from him. She even had Tiffany dating Exsaveyears friend, Max. Well, I didnt ever get Exsaveyears phone number because Juana said that it was in her memory on her phone and she didnt know the password. She said he went to Frost Jr. High. She said his birthday was Febuary 14th. >.< I only talked to him online. And there was so much stuff. So much drama. I'd rather not go into all that. It would take hours. Lol. Well, Juana was my best friend, and I trusted her. And I admit, I really had doubts about him being real. But when someone is your best friend, the last thing you want to do is accuse them of lying to you for a year about something like that. In the beginning of 7th grade, I asked Juana if he was fake. Of course, she said no. But by now, Katie S and Tequila told me that Dawanda and Umeka told them Juana was making up Exsaveyear and had some people doing fake voices on the phone. Well, I told Juana I wouldnt be mad, and she could tell me if he was fake. She said no, hes real. To this day, she says he is real. I lost almost all my friends after this. I told them all off for accusing Juana of lyring to me like that. Me and Juana are not really friends anymore. And I am still made fun of for "making up my own boyfriend." To make it worse, Tiffany once told Emanuel that I made up my own boyfriend in 6th grade. ::sigh:: Since that experience, I have serious trust issues. I dont like it, but theres not much I can do. Im always expecting people to stab my in the back.

No comments: