Sunday, July 20, 2003

Friendless
So life has been pretty crazy lately.Dad came home yesterday...I feel like saying today, but its actually past midnight. Heh. But yeah. I went to youth group, and spent the day with Jackie, Jill, Dan (Jackie b/f) and Crystal. Dan is cool, but I think he hates me. Because, everyone was hot (tempature wise) and Crystal says to me "Geez Naomi, you look really hot." And Dan goes "I dont think she looks hot." Then Crystal was harping at him, saying she resented that for me. He said he was just joking, but ouch! And Jackie said 4 times what a hassle it was to come pick me up for youth group. I felt so..wanted! Hah. But yeah. Youth group was kind of dissapointing. All we did was watch Les Miserables. Which was cool, but for meeting so rarely, it was like, a waste of time. Oh well.
Ever since I got my filling on Friday, my head has hurt so bad! Geez. Its crazy. Put me in a really bad mood tonight. Bringing me to another thing..my sister (as Ive observed) is like, really rude to her friends. Gives them attitude, and insists on being right all the time. But they are such good friends to her! Now me, I think that Im pretty nice to my friends...yeah, I give sarcasm, but they all know its a joke, and I can be serious....I hope they know that..but anyway, when I turn to my friends for help, they dont really seem to be there. What is that?! Now, Emanuels brother is in the hospital, and hes not talking to me, at all. I asked him if hes okay, hes like "no". So ya' know, I tried to be nice, make him feel better...I said that my family is praying for his brother, and he just needs to turn to God. He just said ok, and basically left. I dont know...I know those are empty words, but without him talking to me, I cant really explain why I would say that or something. I dont know what to do anymore. Crystal is also getting on my last nerve. Everytime I so merely as mention Charmed, she bites my head off. If I disagree with anything she says, shes like, shut up! I spent $80.00 on her birthday presents, and then she bought me $20.00 worth of books 2 months after my birthday, and is given the right to be a total butthead to me. I dont get it. Shouldnt she be nice to me. Be thankful. She barely even said thankyou! Gosh.
So, with the friends that I have...whom in which I havent had an actual conversation with for over 2 weeks...I dont want to complain anymore to them. And I am trying so hard to turn to God to help me, but its hard when I have no immediate christian by my side to push me along. Crystal has Jackie and Dan. Jackie has her whole entire family..And I dont know any other christians...Crystal also has Brendan... and Michelle and Sarah from youth group. Why does everyone love her? Do they just love the fact that shes mean to them?!!!! AHH!

No comments: