Thursday, July 03, 2003

Inspired
We saw Charlies Angels: Full Throttle and I thought it really stunk. It was so cheap. Just, not even close to as good as the first one. But oh well. I made brownies today. Lol. I had one, and I didnt eat anything else today, and I dont intend to. And Dad is coming home tomorrow. He said were going to have to help him alot, but Im glad hes coming home. I just home his stitches dont like, burst or something when he gets back. I would seriously panic if that were to happen. But yeah, I wrote this poem just now, and I like it, but its really simple.
just a lonely girl
I am a lonely girl who has no life
I wonder when this will change
I see that I am stuck here
I want to trade places with you
I am a lonely girl who has no life.

I pretend that this is just a dream
I feel like I am cursed
I dont understand what I have done
I worry about what my life will become
I cry at night. in my room
I am a lonely girl who has no life

I understand I am better off than some
I say that I am thankful for what I have
I dream that one day I will get away from this place
I try to make the best of things
I hope I learn to appreciate
I am a lonely girl who has no life.

I think alot of it could use some work, but I just started writing, and thats what came out. And this morning, I wrote 4 poems. I went to bed at 5:30am, and got up at 11:00am, so Im tired. Then, I thought of something that really boosted my mood. "If I think I can make it through death, I can make it through life." And I dont know, that just seems so true at this point. Also, one of the poems I wrote was about Peters screen name. I dont know if its how he feels, but I tried to write it in his point of view, the way I think he looks at things. Im probably way off, but hey, its just a poem. Hah. Yeah. Were listening to "Saliva" right now. And I am just writing more poems. After I get offline, I'll probably read the rest of the 5th Harry Potter book, since I havent read it in a week! Lol. I just, havent been in the mood. The depression I guess.

No comments: