Sunday, December 07, 2003

The Wizard of Oz is on...I miss Tobi...Everytime I look at Todo I get teary eyed. This stinks! All day today I was feeling okay...I was conent...now Im on the verge of crying...Flashbacks of Tobi are coming again...I miss him so much.
And today in church, Mom rushed me out...right after service ended, she came to me and asked if i was ready to go...I wanted to talk to Erik and Jill and stuff! I mean, I only see them once a week, and she wouldnt even let me talk! Its the only day of the week I get to talk to people...well, aside from youth group...and I didnt even get to this week!
Another thing weird is happening. Everyone is saying Erik H. likes me...Now, I personally think hes just being nice..kidding around. And I dont want to make a big deal out of it..but they do, and when the confront me about it, I feel like all I can do is go along with it, otherwise they'll think I like him too and that will just make things all weird...I dont know. I want to be Eriks friend...And it stinks because I only see him 1 or 2 days a week for a little while..and we never talk much! lol. I feel so stupid talking about a boy...but oh well.
I drew an orc today...I was thinking of giving it to Dan, since he LOVES Lord of the Rings...but now I think I'll keep it...I dont know, when I show it to him, if he asks for it, I'll give it to him, otherwise..meh.
Jackie talked to me about her and Dan at the birthday party for Julia...I felt privleged...she never talks to me...not for real anyway. But since Crystal wasnt there, she did. And Dan was nice to me at youth group. It was almost as if we were friends...
Thats all for now... :-( BYE
Someone...email me at xxcrimsoncryxx@cs.com
I need to talk...being anti-social is lonely..

No comments: