Friday, December 19, 2003

Paul-Luap-Pauile- Devilishly Handsome LOL
Today was kind of a weird day...not bad, not good...Um, I stayed home sick yesterday..got up, felt really horrible...pretty dizzy, and confused..head was pounding..things were 10x too loud.. (now things are only 5x too loud) but yeah. I had a fever and I couldnt go to school. So, I go to school today and things happened. The circle of Mike, Colin, Tracie, and Courtney got even more confusing..enough said. lol. And Tracie may have gotten Mr. Dowd in trouble, Im not even sure. Then, at lunch, Juana gave Paul a dollar to buy her a flower..it was funny...after that i went in the hall on sat on the floor alone for awhile. Then, Paul walked up to me with a handful of flowers and held them out and said "Would you like a rose Naomi?" and I was like "Aw, no thanks" ---(I have issues with taking things from people....I felt BAD!!!!because I was like..he payed for them, and then gives me one..and i had nothing to give him..blah, I dont know. I just feel bad taking things from people) so anyway, he was like "ouch, you crushed me" and then he offered my a candy cane..and I said, no thanks again...and he tossed it down to me, it was broken in half, so I threw it at this kid...and Paul was like "Man Naomi, you crushed my heart two times!" and he was just kidding..but blah.. (((BY THE WAY, when he offered the flower I thought he was joking...kinda teasing me or something! Im not used to people being nice, let alone...REALLY nice.)))) So anyway, then these girls were chasing him down the hall and begging him for a flower, and he kept saying no. So I felt really bad, and I still do..guilt is filling me up! -_-..I WANT TO SAY SORRY, but I dont know if he was serious... hmmm

No comments: