Wednesday, December 31, 2003

My last day
It's 11:45 AM! Way too early. Well, as I said before, I called Theo last night, and he called me back this morning. We talked for a good while, and got things cleared up. He said he just blew things out of proportion...and that was basically it. I didn't hold anything above his head because I know all he can do is apologize, so that's it. I think we're cool now. He said he didn't throw away the bible I got him, which is good. Definately good. I also found out that Jennifer goes to my site...here. Lol No big deal, I was just shocked to find that out. And now he goes here...so people actually read what I write. I personally find it funny, that people make it a note to come to my online journal when they can to get updates on my life! Lol, cracks me up. Anyway. Im waiting on a call from Jackie or Jill or Julia. We have to do something tonight! No way am I staying home all night, too boring. Wop woop! "Where is the Love" by Black Eyed Peas is on! Good song.
So, I got to thinking this is my LAST day in the year 2003..What am I going to do? What am I going to think? Feel? Do? Most likely, if I dont do anything tonight, I'll cry a lot, and hard. It sounds stupid to say, but it's the blunt truth. I miss Tobi...and this is going to be the first year of my life without him. Thats the most depressing thought I've ever had....

No comments: