Monday, December 08, 2003

Not alone today
Today has been a good day so far. In 1st block, Paul showed me his poem that he had to write for english class..he read it to me as we walked out. ^_^ And at lunch, I hung out with Juanita (a girl I recently met) and Paul.. (they apparantly used to date)
Juana is really weird, but I like her, she's cool. We exchanged information today at lunch...I gave her the URL to my poetry site...and I read some of her poetry. It was really good. Lol, now she can read mine and pride herself on how much better she is. hehe. Hmm, what else?
I dont know, I apologized to Tracie..and Colin has the hearing with his parents today or tomorrow. I really hope he doesnt move! He's one of my ONLY friends...I want him to be happy, and in order for that I think he has to live with his Dad, but I'd miss him. :-( I hope things work out...
Um...yeah, I guess it was just a good day because I actually had someone to sit with and stuff at lunch...felt good. :-)
The only bad part was someone threw a cup at my head at lunch, and someone threw something else at me too..but besides that.. all good
Woop woop, Juana just IM'd me. lol, i feel so loved.. -_-

No comments: