Monday, December 15, 2003

Theos note
Lets make it simple
I got mad at you cuz u lied to tiff + lied to me- Also u ditched me at ur little church thing + that slam jam + me + Dapali rnt talking either. I was thinking me + other people noticed that you allways have to be right- no matter wut any 1 says if u dont like it you shoot there dreams down + burn it...u ruined my relasionship with tiff- see if me + u r ever friends again - I know more people that hate you than people that like u....why is that-
and most of all I am mas becus of how ur treating jen like sh*t - in fact I h8 it....leave her alone becuz it hurts her when she sees you- your like all "to to me jen" + then when she does u push her away- all u want it attention- u know wut?!
u need to grow up!
i swear...naomi...huh....you know I used to cherish out friendship but u ruined it ow im wicca again + im ot friends with u, your sister, tiff, juanita, dapali all the people at the table but- im still here + still friends with melodie
So I guess thats it...well write or call- think bout wut i said
bye love theo
______________________________________________________
So.. I read this to Crystal in the car as I was reading it, and she got mad...she cant believe he said that..stuff about slam jam and youth group..saying I ditched him. She was at youth group and says I didnt, and Tracie and Sarah were at slam jam and said I didnt...all the same, i tried to drop it..starting monday I was over it..for the first time in a month I had gotten past it..because I apologized a few times...and neither jen nor him would accept it. (even though I still dont get what I did...???) so, i was over it..i prayed alot about it, and I think God was telling me sometimes, you cant win them all, you know..I had this problem with people being mad at me..but now, its like..Ill try, but I cant make them try too..so, yeah. Im not going to call him, nor write back. I intend to show Juanita and Dapali and Tiff the note, because they are mentioned, but Im not going to make a scene and yell at him or anything. Im done with this...It frusterates me so bad..it kinda' makes me want to cry because to me he seems so ignorant and one sided, but i dont know how he thinks? what can i do?

No comments: