Friday, December 26, 2003

Updation?
Hey....readers of my life. Lol. Christmas was okay. On Christmas Eve, we went to Aunt Jennys, road with Don and Rick in their van. At the party, Gene was leaving and tried to hug my Mom, and she ran away from him, then he took her arm and tried to hug her so she shoved him off...kinda' embrarassing. But a cool thing was that Gene wrote a book called "The Moving Finger" It's not in bookstores, but apparantly his publishing company will be releasing his next book. Fun.
On Christmas Day, I saw Peter Pan with Julia, Jackie, Jill, and Crystal. Was fun. I didnt like it as much as I hoped I would. After that we went back to their house and watched The League of Extrordinary Gentlemen....i fell asleep in the middle..woke up at the credits. Lol. Then, we sat around for about an hour..then Jackie and Jill slept over at our house!!!!! First time EVER! It was fun. We played UNO...and had a small crying fest...lol. We watched Serendipity and A Walk to Remember...

Lets see. Today I went to Borders, bought the new Charmed book (reluctantly), a new novel called "Bookends", "Go Ask Alice" and "Counterfit Son"..........And then I went to Target and bought a black and gray blanket...and some black pillow cases and 2 new pillows. Its very comfortable. I also rented 2 movies "What a girl wants" and "Alex & Emma"....So, yeah.

I called Adal, today is his 16th birthday. I invited him to come have Sushi with me, Crystal, Darren, and Erik tomorrow. he said he would, but we'll see. :-)

No comments: