Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Longer posts
I got to reading some of my past posts when Peter told me he was reading all of them... Kind of embarassing..I know. But anyway, I got to realize that my posts are really stupid. So, all day today, starting when I wake up..Im going to write...Everything that happens. I guess...starting now. I'd say...

Im sitting here, staring at this dust infested computer screen, and I remember that one time during the summer, when Crystal was off at a sleepover, probably at Jackies, and Dad was still in the hospital...and Tobi and me were home alone....and I was online, then I went to sit on the couch for a minute, so Tobi came up to me and had me lift him up to sit beside me..then, I got up and went back to the computer..so Tobi jumped off the couch and sat by me..and he kept doing that..So I pulled the couch up the computer and we both sat there...it was storming outside..and he was scared.
I miss him..whenever it storms the first thing I think is I better get Tobi, hes probably scared..but then I remember...hes not here...
So now..Im sitting here...crying again..because I miss the way his head would hang off the side of the couch when you pulled your leg from under him..
Earlier, I was talking to Peter. Was an odd surprise. Pleasant, but odd. We talked for awhile..he told me the one day when I called him in the summer, and he didnt talk..that he kicked himself for being such a jerk..and that he felt bad..but he didnt know what to say. He said he liked me and he didnt mean anything by it when he didnt mean anything by it..so, its all good.
Emanuel and I were talking too. Were supposed to see a movie tomorrow. and hang out on New Years Eve. Later in the conversation he was saying he would die in my arms..and in an earlier conversation he said he wants to die in the arms of his beloved...So, I was like..okay..And he said he loves me..and I said i love him too..and then I asked if he wanted to go out or something, and he said he didnt know, so i think were cool. Hes supposed to get his cast off today, so its pretty cool.

I was also thinking about my New years Resolutions lately...Heres what I got so far...
1)To get closer to God. Since I'll be reading the bible everyday I figure I can get closer to Him. There's nothing more I want right now than to have a better relasionship with Him.
2) Try to move on about Tobi. I know this wont ever happen..but I figure, next year around this time, I can look back, and maybe I wont be crying everyday for hours, so I'll be proud of myself that I stepped up throughout the year.
3) Lose Weight. Althought a common goal for people, I really am trying...On January 1st, Im starting Atkins...I'll try to stick with it for 2 months.
4)Train Cleo. Not so much a goal for me, more for her. I intend to do this by putting her poo in a bag and bringing it outside with her..maybe then she'll get it.
5) Lose some of my attitude.
6) Finish my novel "The Floor you Cant Fall Below"
7) Make more friends..Though it may sound stupid, I have trouble making friends.
(More goals to come Im sure!!!)


Also, anyone who reads this, please pray for my friend Vanessa's grandma'. She is having the veins in her legs taken out because the blood is flowing wrong and shes getting heart surgery. Thanks!

No comments: