Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Serendipity
Well, today was any old boring day. I didn't go anywhere. I was supposed to meet Emanuel at the movies, but he never called me back, so that didn't exactly work out. Oh boy, last night I had the weirdest conversation with him! I seriously think he's messing with my head because there is no way he was serious about wanting to die in my arms. Hehe.
I talked to Peter for awhile today...mostly I was helping him figure out blogger...he made a website called "Ironies of Peace" http://ironiesofpeace.blogspot.com! Check it out.
Well.

On my dream date.... Just cute... I wish..... Remember every insult...every tear
Lonely...

Not much to say as of yet. Peter isn't talking..Emanuel isn't online. Vanessa doesn't know anything about her grandma yet. What else is there?

I called Theo's house today..He isn't there. Apparantly he is staying with his Dad for the break, but his Mom (very nice!) said she'd tell him I called.

I also called my mom and left a message saying I wanted the home videos of Tobi..and I said dont call me back, just put them in my mail box..
(I swear to God, if she doesn't give them to me I will never talk to her again.)

No comments: