Sunday, December 14, 2003

So I says to myself I says
I talked to Eriks mom at church and online today. Shes so nice..and cool. I wish my mom was like that..Erik, if your reading this, tell your mom shes awesome! lol Doubt you are though..so all well that ends well.

Anyway, my christmas list is weird...I do want some things...Like Jovan perfume (Earth, Water, Fire, and Air, scent..) and the
Hilary Duff CD, and
FM Static Cd...and
"Must Love Dogs" by Claire Cook and...
other little things
But what I havent told anyone...is that I really want a video tape of Tobi..I know we had one once from a vacation...I think mom had the copy of it..anywho, I want that tape...so badly.... but Im scared to ask because then it leads into a talk about Tobi and Im not ready for that..
-_- I'll just keep praying about it...

SO, at church today, I mentioned to Jill that I've been a christian for 2 years about now...and she was shocked. she thought, like everyone else, that I was just copying Crystal..and stuff...so now I cleared that up with her..

Also, I talked to Darren.. (I think thats how he spells it) And we were talking about Adal and stuff....Darren is Jewish, and wants to talk to my Dad, but he also thinks it'd be cool to talk to Adal...have sushi with us is what Crystal and him want..lol, ack..sushi..I think Adal would get along with almost everyone...Erik because Adals going to Japan next year, and Erik loves Japan..and yeah. Adals great, so I think he'd fit in.

Oh well, anyone who reads this (which is probably nobody...) please keep Adal (a 16 year old boy) in prayer..and Theo (took him to youth group once and we are not fighting...), Emanuel (took him once), and Tracie...(shes a sophmore...) so, please just pray that they can either find God or that He can work with them in their lives, and that He will just help Tracie on her walk with Him, because shes kinda' straying..and help Adal, Eman, and Theo find Him..

Thanks....Bai Bai.

No comments: