Monday, August 15, 2005

So it begins
August 6, 2005
So I’m on my way to Texas right now. Yes, I decided to go. It has been a long, arduous journey in determining for me to stay or go. In the end, I assumed the regret of not going would outweigh the guilt of going [and there in leaving Dad to fend for himself for the week.] I still feel a little guilty and I am still questioning whether or not I made the right choice but I am so looking forward to spending time with the youth group and –hopefully- gaining out unity again that I think it will be okay. Not to mention that I am confident this trip will strengthen me in the faith department. I also know I need this trip before school starts – as school will be a challenge in itself this year. I need this trip to gain the unity in Ro0ts back, to give me confidence in my friendships again before entering the rocky friendships I have at school.
As for right now though, I am just looking out the window at the clouds and trying to entertain myself as everyone else sleeps.

No comments: