Monday, August 15, 2005

The Dark Forest: Number 5
Come quickly, my daughter, let’s hurry, now cease your chores
My daughter, grab the saddle, mount the horse
Oh father, my father what is going on
Oh father my father, wont you tell me what is wrong

Come quickly, my daughter, lets hurry, he’s gaining fast
My daughter, into the woods and don’t look back
Oh father, my fathers something gaining fast
Oh father my father a shadow reaches out and grab
Come with me, I have come for your blood
You can not resist me, you now belong to me
Come quickly, my daughter, lets hurry and don’t give up
His power grows stronger with the saddie
Father my father, He reaches for me
Father my father he has grabbed me
Come with me, I have come for your blood
You can not resist me, you now belong to me
You now belong to me

Father my father, he has pulled me off my horse
I am on my way to save, you
You are not match for me, I am stronger than you
Stronger is a father’s love, than any strength in your veins
Father my father, he is ready to work tough
Nananananana. I wouldn’t let you take my daughter
Prepare yourself to fight, you shall not feel my wrath
For my daughters life I am not afraid to fight
Father get up, Father, he has captured me
Come with me, [captured me] I have come for your blood
[captured me]
You cannot resist me, you now belong to me
You now belong to me, you now belong to…

No comments: