Monday, August 22, 2005

LAST day of summer 2005

Tomorrow is my first day of school. I thought this demanded some sort of update on my blog, so here goes: I went for my first driving lesson on Friday and it was a lot less scary than I built it up to be. It was actually rather fun, I liked it. Saturday I missed Ro0ts because Crystal had to work so I did not have a ride - not cool. So, instead of Ro0ts I watched "The Terminal" on HBO. [Love that movie!] On Sunday I went to church, which was good. I really liked Romans 14 [which was reccomended for the congregation to read] It put my thoughts about judgement into words. After church, I spent an hour thinking about some things and that was really good for me I think. I jotted down some of those thoughts and they're nice and organized now for me to present to a youth leader - and from there DISCUSS. lol. After church, I want on my second driving lesson. This time I did more of turning than before but still, not scary - just fun. That leaves me with Monday, today. I went to get my hair cut kinda like Ashlee Simpsons and it looks alright I guess. Thankfully, not much was taken off the length so the biggest difference is just that I have bangs. So, tomorrow is my first day of school. Crystal will be driving me and my Ma' will pick me up. Uhm, yeah... Im not excited nor nervous; it just is what it is. So, that's all folks!

No comments: