Monday, August 15, 2005

Eriks B-Day

August 11, 2005
Today was a calm day. Daniel led a study for us first, then everyone finished Pirates of the Caribbean while I went to Starbucks with Heidi, Mrs. Hester and Lindsey. Me and JooRoo were all about journaling and writing today, or at least at the same time today. Then Michelle showed us a video called “Invisible Children” and talked to us about the organization a bit. That was a powerful video and I still don’t know what to do with the information I attained from it. At night we went to the Judy’s for dinner, Thanksgiving Dinner, and then the Seniors went on their night out. While they were gone I just read Harry Potter. When they got back, we played Capture the Flag for a while but I quit after the first round because my mind was too preoccupied with other things. I talked with Lindsey after that and then we went back home. I think tonight was the one night that I wished Jill was with us the most because I had to talk to her! lol. Happy Birthday Hadj! [On a side note, my thought of the day was "Why do I depend on others moods to determine mine?"]

1 comment:

ErikTheRedder said...

Thanks Misnomer