Monday, August 15, 2005

Goodbye Texas

August 14, 2005
So we’re back from Texas now. Overall, I could say the trip was good but if I were to get into detail I would say the trip was really challenging for me to get through. On the way home, I sat in back with JooRoo and Lindsey. Again, there is a lot I can say about the ride home, but so much is better left unsaid so all I will say is that it was good while it lasted but I’m glad to be home. At one point, in St. Louis, we got stuck in a bad storm [potential tornado] and I was freaking out. Lol, my fear of natural disasters got the better of me yet again but on the plus side, it entertained me for a good hour of the drive home. My theme song for the trip is “Crossing the Line” by Trust Company but my soundtrack to the trip is The Dark Forest CD. My books for the trip were Hebrews, Amos, and Obadiah. My verse for the trip was Hebrews 3:13, “But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.”

No comments: